BioFire Defense is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
|Executive Administrative Assistant / Office Manager
- Responsible for initiating and coordinating a wide variety of administrative support functions required for supporting a high-paced professional business operations. Must project corporate values and loyalty. Duties require initiative, attention to detail and the ability to adapt to frequently changing situations with sensitivity to confidential and propriety information. The successful candidate is one who conducts the duties with professionalism and integrity. This position will report to the Chief Innovation Officer, but will be expected to work and support various other executives, while managing front office activities.
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of BioFire Defense’s Quality Systems.
- Prepares documents and reports from general instructions and uses word processing and spreadsheet systems.
- Receives, screens, and distributes all incoming mail, attaching pertinent correspondence or files where necessary; answers routine correspondence.
- Receives and screen telephone calls and office visitors; obtains and renders information where possible.
- Handles confidential correspondence and documents; assembles data from various sources and compiles reports.
- Orders, receives, and distributes office supplies and equipment.
- Composes routine letters and memoranda for the executive’s signature.
- Performs receptionist and Front-end duties which include: answering phones, signing in visitors, checks for valid identification of citizenship, prepares conference rooms, and other duties as required.
- Organizes executive meetings, arranges travel for employees, and collaborates with personnel in France.
- Reconciles credit card charges for employee travel or other reimbursement and submits to AP.
- Creates and maintains electronic copies of BioFire’s critical documents.
Training and Education:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be fluent in French
- Minimum of four years secretarial experience or an associate or bachelor degree with two years of experience.
- Must be able to meet all requirements of the administrative assistant position
- Must be competent in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Excellent organizational and written/verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work with confidential information always maintaining its confidentiality.
- Must have integrity and loyalty.
- Some knowledge of medical, laboratory, and biological sciences.
- Some college level courses in sciences and in effective writing.
- Secretarial or Business School Training
Benefits and Compensation:
- We offer competitive salaries
- Vacation/holiday pay
- Medical benefits
- Stimulating work environment
If you are interested in this position please send us your resume
and contact details through one of our job boards at:
Click on the job board of your preference.