BioFire Defense is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
|Research Associate 1 or 2
BioFire Defense LLC, is currently seeking a full-time Research Associate 1 or 2 to join our team.
- This position is part of a team working on a variety of laboratory procedures involving real-time PCR using established methods and techniques under general guidance.
- This person works closely with research associates in the research lab.
- Performs general lab duties, designs and conducts experiments, collects and analyzes data and keeps an accurate record of all work done in accordance with the quality system.
- Requires some problem solving skills.
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instruction on new assignments.
- Reports to the Lab Supervisor or a Scientist.
- BioFire Defense is passionate about professional development and creating a work atmosphere that is creative and casual while the work is intense and challenging.
Training and Education:
- May require a Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline or equivalent and demonstrated working knowledge of scientific principles.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Must demonstrate skill in basic laboratory technician practices (pipetting, materials handling, contamination control).
- RA1: 0-2 years of experience; RA 2: 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Benefits and Compensation:
- We offer competitive salaries
- Vacation/holiday pay
- Medical benefits
- Stimulating work environment
If you are interested in this position please send us your resume
and contact details through one of our job boards at:
Click on the job board of your preference.