Company Mission & Values
Our mission is simple and important: To help make the world a healthier and safer place. We are doing this by continually inventing and marketing highly sophisticated, yet easy to use, molecular diagnostic solutions for the healthcare and biosurveillance industries. Our solutions speed up medical results, lower healthcare costs, make communities safer and enable first- responders to be more effective. By doing this, we help improve the quality of life for people everywhere, every day.
BioFire is proud to adhere to its Code of Business Conduct, and it expects its business partners to follow all applicable parts of the Code as well. Please click here to read the BioFire Defense Code of Business Conduct.
The “BioFire Principles” are:
- We use open, honest, and full communication in order to build a thriving organization and to foster vibrant communities based on trust, integrity, and a shared sense of purpose.
- We work in an execution-oriented environment where the success of the company and its individuals is measured by results and the ability to follow through on commitments.
- We engage in continual self-evaluation and self-improvement to ensure that we develop both professionally and personally.
- We reinforce each other’s discipline, creativity, and sense of the possible in an exciting environment that is characterized by mutual respect and challenging and fulfilling activity.
- We employ a cost conscious ethic to ensure economic success and the company’s ability to take advantage of opportunities for growth.
- We surround ourselves with world-class individuals and partners in order to advance our noble purposes and achieve our aspirations.